Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Amazon Mechanical Turk Update

So here's the update on my progress making money with my Amazon Mechanical Turk or MTurk account. Ill post screenshots of my earnings in the first month of working on MTurk. Generally I've been pleased with my progress, especially considering it's been mostly in my pajamas 😁! It makes cents!






 Okay, so I'm averaging about $2.66 per day over the 45 days on the Amazon Mechanical Turk site. That's making money while hanging out at home watching TV in the evenings, on my day off, and over the weekends. Occasionally I even do a survey or two at work during lunch. All you need to make money is an internet connection and a computer or tablet and your good to go on Amazon Mechanical Turk.































No comments:

Post a Comment